10 Tips For Running A Profitable Web Site
Article source: http://www.24-7pressrelease.com/. Used with author's permission.
1. Address your targeted audience on your business
site. Example: "Welcome Internet Marketers". If
you have more than one, address them all.
2. Make sure your content and graphics are relevant
to your web site's theme. You wouldn't want to use
a bird graphic on a business web site.
3. Alert visitors by email when you add new content
to your web site. This will remind people to revisit
your web site.
4. Offer a way for visitors to contact you on each
web page. List your email address, fax number and
5. Give people the option of viewing your web site
offline. Offer it by autoresponder or printer friendly
6. Make sure a least 50% of your content is original.
The other option is to offer something else original
other than content, like software or an online utility.
7. Offer your visitors incentives for revisiting your
web site. You could give them new content, ebooks,
software, ezine, etc.
8. Publish a FAQs for your business, product and
web site. They could have questions about multiple
parts of your business.
9. Make sure all links on the navigational bar are
clickable. If people can't get to where they want to
go, they will leave.
10. Organize you web site in logical and profitable
sequence. You don't want to give a freebie before they
learn about the product(s) you're selling. For more information on how to make your own website for pleasure and/or profit visit: http://make-your-own-web-site-fast.com
Article reprint requirements:
. You may reprint this article, electronically in free-only
publications in it's entirety in an Ezine, blog or web site.
. You may not use this article for commercial purposes without
our written consent.
. You may not use this article in Unsolicited Commercial Email.
. This article can only be distributed in opt-in email lists
. Whenever this article is used, it must include the authors
byline with an active link back to our web site.
. Courtesy copy of ezine or URL on web site is appreciated.
. Ask for changes you'd like made, if any.